Fermenta is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit trade group initiated by women, committed to education, networking, diversity, and empowerment within the fermented beverage and food industries.
Who we are:
● Professionals in and/or enthusiasts of the fermented beverage and food industry
● People who want to expand their knowledge into a variety of aspects of the industry and further their appreciation for fermented food and beverage science
● Individuals who enjoy teaching and learning from each other
● Women who want to strengthen and help grow the fermented beverage and food industry
What we are:
● A non-profit organization that unites the women who create, produce, market and enjoy fermented beverages and food
● An organization that hosts annual events with an educational focus and networking opportunities
● A place for women to become more involved with the industry and meet industry mentors
● A network that encourages conversation about the importance of diversifying the fermented beverage and food industry, ways to foster progress, and provide opportunities for a variety of voices and visions
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.