WONDERLAND DISTILLING CO.
POSITION: HEAD DISTILLER
JOB DESCRIPTION: Lead distilling role within the company, responsible for developing and overseeing the production of Wonderland’s spirit portfolio to ensure brands meet and exceed the high standards of quality set by the company.
- As the lead distilling role for the company, it is the responsibility of this position to set a high standard of work ethic and promote a positive work environment for the spirit production staff.
- Develop a spirit brands portfolio consisting of whiskeys, gins, vodkas, other.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the distillery.
- Product development and stock management.
- Shipping/Receiving management.
- Develop Quality Control program.
- Develop a Standard Operating Procedures manual.
- Oversee distillers, assistant distillers, and general laborers.
- Ensure workforce and workplace safety measures are followed.
- Continued training and education on industry practices and trends.
- Actively attend industry networking events, trade shows, and conferences.
- Beverage industry experience is required, preferred brewing and/or distilling background.
- Staff Management experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Quality Assurance experience.
- Detail oriented and methodical/logical.
- Strong computer and math skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good scientific understanding.
- Sensory skills for tasting and evaluating spirits.
- Annual Base Salary: $35,000+
- Vacation: 1.5 weeks per year
- Health Insurance: $200 monthly stipend
- Profit sharing after year one
Please Email Allen Serio at Allen@AmericanRebelCartel.com