Below you will find a list of Fermenta continuing education opportunities that are offered at this time. Please review the requirements and details for each offering before you apply. Here is a general information page that explains in detail the types of continuing education opportunities Fermenta offers.
If you have any questions about the details or requirements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
Requirements for Fermenta Continuing Education Opportunities:
- You must be female, 21 years of age and a current Fermenta member Active Professional or Associate).
- Applications must be received by the deadline listed.
- Only one application per member per opportunity will be accepted.
- Members may only win once per Scholarship category (Beginner or Entry Level, Continuing Education, Certifications & Conferences) every 12 month period. Within 12 months, you are eligible to win multiple scholarships, as long as each scholarship is in a unique category.
- Scholarships not used within 12 months of receipt will be forfeit.
- Recipients must provide feedback of the experience to Fermenta in the form of a written report, online blog, photo album, in-person presentation, or other mutually agreed upon format.
- Rights to publish such report and photographs of the winner are granted to Fermenta.
- Board Members and Scholarship Committee Members are ineligible to win
*Continuing Education Committee will not see the name of the applicant when looking at their application
- Michigan Brewers Guild Winter Conference (includes lodging)- Two Scholarships Available!
We are pleased to announce that we are offering two scholarships this year to the winter conference hosted by the Michigan Brewers Guild, in collaboration with the Master Brewers Association of the Americas-District Michigan. They have prepared a very informative and engaging program for the annual Winter Conference which will take place January 10-12, 2018 in Kalamazoo.
The week’s seminars include sensory workshops, an industry trade show, quality, marketing and events, and raw ingredients (hops and barley) seminars. To see a detailed schedule of seminars and events, click here.
Your scholarship includes entrance into the conference as well as lodging for Wednesday, January 10th and Thursday, January 11th at the Radisson Plaza Hotel in Kalamazoo where the conference takes place.
Application Deadline: January 20th
*The two winners of this scholarship will be notified by December 22nd.