**THERE ARE NO SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AT THIS TIME. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FUTURE LISTINGS.
Below you will find a list of Fermenta continuing education opportunities that are offered at this time. Please review the requirements and details for each offering before you apply. Here is a general information page that explains in detail the types of continuing education opportunities Fermenta offers.
If you have any questions about the details or requirements, please email us at email@example.com. Good luck!
Requirements for Fermenta Continuing Education Opportunities:
- You must be female, 21 years of age and a current Fermenta member Active Professional or Associate).
- Applications must be received by the deadline listed.
- Only one application per member per opportunity will be accepted.
- Members may only win once per Scholarship category (Beginner or Entry Level, Continuing Education, Certifications & Conferences) every 12 month period. Within 12 months, you are eligible to win multiple scholarships, as long as each scholarship is in a unique category.
- Scholarships not used within 12 months of receipt will be forfeit.
- Recipients must provide feedback of the experience to Fermenta in the form of a written report, online blog, photo album, in-person presentation, or other mutually agreed upon format.
- Rights to publish such report and photographs of the winner are granted to Fermenta.
- Board Members and Scholarship Committee Members are ineligible to win
*Continuing Education Committee will not see the name of the applicant when looking at their application