The 2017-2018 Fermenta Elections take place at Fermenta’s annual Anniversary Party. This year the event is on September 23rd at Old Nation Brewing Co. from 12-4 pm. To see an outline of each Board position’s duties, click here.
- Only Fermenta Professional Members can vote for Board Members and run for a Board Member position.
- If you are not a Professional member and want to join to run, please see our membership page to sign up.
- Voting only takes place at the Anniversary Party.
- You do not need to be present at the Anniversary Party to run or be nominated.
- If you are interested in running, please fill out the election form by September 17th
- In order to run, you must have one Professional Member nominate you and one Professional Member second that nomination.
- They can nominate or second the nomination via email, phone, or in person. Please see the election form for details.
- The elections committee will tally the votes and announce the 2017-2018 board at the end of the Anniversary Party on September 23rd.
Board Member Duties:
- Board members meet on a monthly basis in person or on conference calls. Fermenta is very flexible and willing to make meeting schedules around your personal schedule.
- If elected, you will shadow the current Executive Board member until January 2018. This way, you are familiar with the duties of the board member.
- To see an outline of each position’s specific duties, please click here.