Fermenta recently implemented Wild Apricot to host our membership renewal system. We appreciate your patience as we switch to the new system.
To become a Fermenta member or to renew your Fermenta membership, please following the following directions.
FOR CORPORATE MEMBERS: Please email email@example.com to become a Corporate Member.
FOR RENEWING MEMBERS:
1. Click this link: https://fermenta39.wildapricot.org/ This will take you to our new website that is under construction.2. Click on the “login” button at the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter your email and the CAPTCHA code. You will then be asked to “enter your password” which you WON’T have yet since this is a new system.
4. Click “forgot password” and follow the prompts to set up your password for your account. It’s the same as setting up a new password in any program that you’ve “forgotten” via an email that you will respond to.
5. Once you are set with your current email and new password, you’ll be directed back to the home page. About halfway down the page you will see a “JOIN” round button on the right side of a photo. Click this which will direct you to a page describing the levels of membership. At the very bottom of the page, it will state that “You are already a member” with a live link that says: “Edit Your Member Profile” which you should click. On that page you will see your status, including your membership renewal date which for many (but not all) of you is 9/23/17.
6. Under that information you will see a button prompting you to “renew until (year later date)”. You can use that button to renew your membership. This will set your new membership renewal for the same date for the following year. Next year, you will receive an email reminding you to do so about a week before that date.
7. It does take you to a paypal window which you can use, but on that page you also have a “pay with a credit card” option. Whichever you choose, just follow those directions to pay for your membership renewal. You will then receive a confirmation email from Fermenta.
FOR NEW MEMBERS:
1. Click this link: https://fermenta39.
2. Click on the “JOIN US” option at the top left corner of the page.
3. Read the membership options and choose one.
4. Enter your email and the Captcha code.
5. Enter your details (name, address, etc) and follow instructions to set up a password for your account.
6. Follow instructions for payment. It will direct you to a paypal page, but on that page you can choose to “pay with credit card” as well.
7. You will receive an emailed receipt for your payment—WELCOME to Fermenta!